This is a brand new position!
Join a rapidly growing organization that works hard to balance excellent quality, customer service, and profitability with our mission “We positively IMPACT people!”
Impact Companies is looking to hire a Senior Director of Operations for our Civil Construction Company!
Impact is a surface mining & civil general contracting company in the Las Vegas valley that has been in business for over 20 years! Our mission is to positively IMPACT the lives of our customers, team members and community every day!
We have a fun and friendly work environment with a great culture and family-type atmosphere. Everyone is fun, energetic and happy to be at work. We are looking for people that bring that same attitude!
We offer a family oriented environment, a casual dress code, daily salad bar, fantastic benefits, a dedication to providing employees with good work- life balance, and so much more!
To learn more about our company, watch this short video by clicking on the link! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cj6ezK_5MQ
If you are interested in applying, please reply to this ad with your resume!
If you have any questions before proceeding, please do not hesitate to contact us at (702) 998-9752!
This position has the potential to oversee 3 of our business units. The Senior Director of Operations is responsible for embodying our mission and leading our staff to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and efficiency. We are seeking a leader with a respectful, constructive, and energetic management style that is guided by the objectives of the company.
• Exemplify Impacts mission to positively IMPACT people
• 5+ years in a senior level management position for a construction company
• 5 + years of experience in management of civil trades (Underground utilities, site grading, etc.)
• Strong budgeting & financials experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Subcontractor management experience
• Schedule Management and Gantt Charts
• Must have very positive attitude
• Must be eager & open to learning
• Excellent at measuring results and accountability