Impact Companies is looking to hire a GM of Operations for EVDC (Land Development and General Contracting Company)
Impact is a surface mining & civil general contracting company in the Las Vegas valley that has been in business for over 20 years! Our mission is to positively IMPACT the lives of our customers, team members and community every day!
We have a fun and friendly work environment with a great culture and family type atmosphere within the office. Everyone is fun and energetic and happy to be at work and we are looking for people that bring the same attitude!
We offer a family oriented environment, a casual dress code, daily salad bar, fantastic benefits, a dedication to providing employees with good work- life balance, and so much more!
To learn more about our company, watch this short video by clicking on the link! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cj6ezK_5MQ
This is a new position that will start out by managing 1of the Impact Companies in order to get accustomed to our company’s business practices, culture & financials. The person that fills this position will be groomed to eventually oversee 3 companies (including, but not limited to a land development company and a $30 million+ Civil General Contracting company).
• Must blend with Impact’s Core Culture of positively IMPACTing people
• 5+ years in a high level GM or VP position for a construction company
• 5 + years of experience with Construction management of civil trades (Underground utilities wet/dry, site grading, finish grading pads, etc.)
• Experience with Land Development and planning
• Experience with Civil Engineering design management
• Strong budgeting & financials experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office
• Subcontractor management experience
• Schedule Management and Gantt Charts
• Must have very positive attitude
• Must be eager & open to learning
• Excellent at measuring results and accountability